Syncplicity is an easy-to-use, enterprise-grade file sync and share solution that gives you access to all your files on all your devices, online or offline, with no hassles. By combining our highly secure solution with a rich mobile, web and desktop experience, you get to collaborate inside and outside your organization easily.
- Access all your files in any of your folders on any device with no extra steps
- Securely share files and folders, inside and outside the organization
- Sync file changes across all devices in real time so documents are always protected and available across all platforms and devices
With Syncplicity for Android you are never more than a tap away from important files.
Key Syncplicity for Android features include:
- Upload photos and videos directly from your device to any Syncplicity folder.
- Share files (All Editions), with optional password protection and restricted recipients using Secure Shared Links (Business and Enterprise Editions only).
- Stay up-to-date with rich Activity Feed. Activities for all private and shared folders are listed in chronological order.
- Mark folders and files as “favorites” to gain offline access via the industry’s only mobile “push” synchronization.
- Go back in time with full access to every file's previous versions.
- No file size limits.
- Sync file changes across all devices in real time so documents are always protected and available across all platforms and devices.
Additional features include:
- Easily navigate deep folder hierarchies through sheet-based navigation.
- Edit, create, and annotate Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel documents inside the Syncplicity app and sync them back to all your devices (Business and Enterprise Editions only).
- Get reminders with Syncplicity Insights™.
- Securely share links to your files.
- More easily (and visually) track downloads of Secure Shared Links.
- Take voice-recorded notes.
- Quickly view your recently accessed files and folders.
- Upload multiple files at the same time.
- Copy files between folders.
- Access documents in network shares, home directories, and SharePoint sites.
- Support for the French, Italian, German and Spanish languages. To use another language, change your language setting in the device and restart the Syncplicity app.