1. Download the Syncplicity App from the Microsoft App Store
- The Syncplicity for Windows ("Metro") App is free to download from the Microsoft App Store (Check here for supported Windows 8 versions).
- Open the App Store on your device.
- Search for Syncplicity.
- In the results, tap on Syncplicity.
- Download the Syncplicity app.
- Once you have downloaded and installed the Syncplicity app, you will see the Syncplicity app and logo appear on you device.
2. Start the Syncplicity App for the first time
- Tap on the Syncplicity app to start the app.
- Log in to Syncplicity with your Syncplicity account or Single Sign-on account credentials.
- Click here for more detail on the first time user experience.
3. Upgrade the Syncplicity App
In case you are already using the Syncplicity app and you decide to upgrade, you will:
- Follow the procedure in Step 1 above to download and install the app from the App Store.
- If you were already logged into the app, the upgraded app will work seamlessly as before.
- If were not logged into the app, you need to follow the process in Step 2 above.