Once the Syncplicity app is installed, open the app and enter your credentials to log in to your Syncplicity account.
- If you do not yet have a Syncplicity account, click here to learn how to set up your account by registering for one of the Syncplicity editions.
- Now to get started, click on I have an account.
- You need to login with either your Syncplicity account or your Single Sign-on account.
- If your company has a Single Sign-on solution integrated with Syncplicity, click the Use Single Sign-On link on the Sign In page; otherwise, enter your Syncplicity account credentials and click Sign In.
- If you clicked the Use Single Sign-On link, simply enter your email address and click Sign In. You are taken through a Single Sign-on authentication process.
Once you are logged in, you are presented with the Home screen. Please review the About Home Screen article for a description of the Syncplicity app features.