Select a file (tap and hold then swipe down, or right-click) to display these actions:
- Favorite: Mark a file as a favorite to download the file to your device. You can quickly open the file, even if offline. TapFavorites from the main menu to see a list of the files and folders you marked as favorite.
- Share Link: Allows you to create a shared link for this file. You can then send this link to one or more users. For details, see Sharing a file. NOTE: This icon is not available for Personal edition users.
- Delete: Deletes the file. However, the file is not permanently deleted. It can be viewed by selecting the folder’s contextual menu and choosing to show deleted items. From there, you can delete the file permanently or restore it.
- Versions: Lists the versions for each file. Every time a file is added, edited, deleted or restored, a new version of the file along with size, timestamp and the user taking the action is recorded. You can open and view any version for a file and revert to any of the older versions.
- Open: Allows you to open the file in any of the apps on your device that can open this type of file. For more information, see Opening and editing files.
- Information: Displays the file size, timestamp, and owner of the file.