You can change where a synchronized folder is located on your computer, as follows:
- Click the Syncplicity () icon in your taskbar.
- Click Manage in the Taskbar Panel.
- Click on the folder you wish to move then click the Stop synchronization button. The synchronization stops and the button name changes.
- With the folder still highlighted, click the Sync to this computer button.
The following dialog box appears.
- Click the change location icon ().
- Select the location where you wish to move the folder then click OK.
- In the Sync folders dialog, click the Sync button.
The buttons on the right side of the Manage folder window allow you to manage the folders. You can also right click on a synced folder to select the available options to manage that folder.