Go to any file that you wish to manage. Tap the context menu for that file. You need to swipe left to see all the actions you can perform. You may not be able to perform all actions depending on your SharePoint access permission, Reader or Contributor.
The contextual actions on files include:
- Check out: Allows you to check out a file from SharePoint.
- Check in: If you have checked out a file, this menu item allows you to check it in. A checked out file has the icon.
- Discard: If a file is checked out, you can discard the changes. The file reverts to a check in state.
NOTE: The ability to check files in and out depends on the workflow configured for that SharePoint site as well as your permission.
- Share via: Share the file via another third party app.
- Open in: Open the file in a third party app (can be prohibited by IT policy). You can choose to open files in third party apps depending on the MIME type of the file, and if you have an app capable of reading that MIME type. For example, use Adobe Reader for Android to open PDF files. You may choose to use third party apps if the MIME type is not supported natively within the Syncplicity app or if you prefer using a certain third party app.
- Favorite: Sync your files to your device for offline access. See the Working with favorite files and folders article for more information on the Favorites feature.
- Info: View detailed information on when the file was last modified and by whom.
- Rename: Renames a file.
- Delete: Deletes the file permanently.
In addition, tapping the file opens it in the Syncplicity app. You can also open and edit Microsoft Office documents in the Syncplicity app as described in the Creating and editing Microsoft Office files article, and you can annotate PDF files as described in Annotating a PDF document.