Upload system file or folder error message
- A file is temporary, hidden or a system file.
- A folder is a temporary, hidden, or a system folder.
Applicable systems: Windows desktop client
- Syncplicity cannot upload a hidden file, folder, or a file that contains an unsupported attribute. Your file or folder has the hidden attribute enabled, is a temporary file or folder, or a system file or folder.
- Synchronization of local system or temporary files are not supported. You should move any temporary or system files out of your local Syncplicity folders.
- Synchronization of local system or temporary folders is not supported.
Check your file or folder's properties and uncheck the hidden attribute in Windows Explorer.
if the problem persists, contact Syncplicity Support.